I just made this using an A3 picture frame. Although this one has a very thin flexible glass. So if you’re planning to make your own, better check if the glass of the picture frame is real glass or thicker.
Here are the things I used:
1) A3 picture frame from NBS; with thin, narrow, frame, flexi-glass, plywood back cover.
2) Two mini, fluorescent, 8W lightbulbs.
3) Any switch like this.
4) Wire from old, broken electric fan.
5) Tracing paper and some bunch of Scotch tape. ^__^
6) Screws, bolts and little wood for boxing the plywood.
Comments are closed.